A graphical interface for the Android SDK package manager. https://code.ivysaur.me/qsdkmanager
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||6 years ago|
|dist-archive||6 years ago|
|doc||6 years ago|
|.legacy-codesite.toml||6 years ago|
|README.md||6 years ago|
A graphical interface for the Android SDK package manager.
Android SDK 23 and earlier shipped with a graphical package manager. In SDK 24 this was hidden, and in SDK 25 it was permanently removed. This application is a standalone utility that reimplements much of its functionality.
qsdkmanager works by parsing the output of
sdkmanager commands. It is hoped that this will remain a stable interface in future versions of the Android SDK after 25.
- Add and remove packages
- Switch from Stable to Beta/Dev/Canary channels
- Manage obsolete packages
- Automatically accept software licenses
- Self-contained portable .exe for Windows
- Initial public release
- ⬇️ qsdkmanager-1.0.0-win32.7z (4.40 MiB)
- ⬇️ qsdkmanager-1.0.0-src.tar.bz2 (21.85 KiB)
- ⬇️ qsdkmanager-1.0.0-linux64-bin.tar.xz (37.94 KiB)