A proof-of-concept game implementing some certain mechanics. https://code.ivysaur.me/serohiege
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||8 years ago|
|dist-archive||8 years ago|
|doc||8 years ago|
|.legacy-codesite.toml||8 years ago|
|README.md||8 years ago|
A proof-of-concept game implementing some certain mechanics.
- Drop in/out four player co-op using HTML5 Gamepad API (press Start to join; tested with XInput-compatible controllers)
- Melee and ranged attacks (use second analog stick)
- AI, enemy spawning, sprite animation, collision detection, health, dynamic viewport, death animations...
- Incorporates some assets sourced under permissive licenses, see LICENSE.txt for more detail.
- Add features that were present in the inspiration game (drops, waves, level progression, persistence, menu)...
- Windows binary using nw.js
- HeroSiege, the inspiration for the ranged attack mechanic: http://store.steampowered.com/app/269210/
- OpenGameArt: http://opengameart.org/
- Universal LPC Sprite sheet: https://github.com/makrohn/Universal-LPC-spritesheet
- Initial public release
- ⬇️ serohiege-r0.7z (1.95 MiB)
- Initial private release